COMMUNITY DISCUSSION FORUM
Nextdoor is the private social network for our entire community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free. Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.
People are using Nextdoor to:
- Find out about neighborhood events
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
- Quickly get the word out about safety concerns
Grand-Bates residents can sign-up to the Grand-Bates Nextdoor forum at www.grandbates.nextdoor.com. Search Nextdoor on your smartphone’s app store to download the Nextdoor app.
11th WARD GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
|St. Louis City Mayor
Mayor Lyda Krewson
|Commercial District Manager
Maude D. Bauschard
|Congressman District 1
William L. Clay, Jr.
|Neighborhood Stabilization Officer
|State Senator District 4
Community Outreach Officer
|State Representative District 81
View all city elected officials
|Sexual Assault Center:
|Safe Connections Women’s Support Hotline:
314-993-2777 (report domestic violence)
|Department of Health:
|Crime Victim Advocacy Center:
|Poison Control Center:
|Animal Care & Control:
CITIZEN SERVICE BUREAU
|Air Pollution||Graffiti||Street/Alley Issues|
|Animals/Rodents||Parking Meters||Street lighting|
|Commercial Property Inspections||Parks||Traffic Signals|
|Compliments-Graffiti||Problem with Food Establishment||Trash or Debris|
|Disaster Preparedness||Residential Property Inspection-Exterior||Vehicles|
|Discrimination||Residential Property Inspection-Interior||Water|
|Fire Safety Issues-Recreation Centers||Street Signs and Street Painting||Weeds and High Grass|
- Click here for general info about the Residential Refuse Collection.
- Click here for to learn more about the City’s recycling program, curb-side and drop-off service and what is recyclable.
- For information on recycling Electronics call 314-353-7176
- Place all bulk trash items (limit 3) out by 6:00 am on the first Monday of the month for pick up. Place items at least 48″ away from dumpsters. For more info on accepted items, please visit this website. More info here.